Appointments are the easiest way to keep track of the clients coming into your business. This guide can either help you set up for first appointments or be a refresher if you are having trouble with the features in Client Diary.
To create an Appointment:
- At the calendar screen, click once on the page, at the time you wish to create an appointment.
- Choose if you want to create an appointment or block out time. Choose New Appointment
- On the following screen enter your client’s name. You can select an existing client here or enter a new one just by typing their first and last name.
- Enter a phone number. By collecting their mobile number you have it recorded for sms reminders or other future sms uses.
- Enter their Gender. By collecting their gender you can use it for future marketing to be sent to males differently compared to females if required.
- Select as many services as required by clicking on them.
- Press the Submit Button in the top right corner.
Your appointment is now created!