How To Add Services
At times you’ll need to add new services to client diary.
Here are the steps by steps on how to add a new service
How to add a new service.
- Click on Service in the left menu
- Fill the columns under the blue Add New Service heading
- Click on the blue Save button to finalized the created service
Notes on what each of service categories mean in Add New Service page
Service Name- what the name you what to call your service
Category- what name you want to call your category that the Service Name will be listed in
Location/Price- what price you wanna set for the service at the business location for example in the screenshot below you can see Noosa is set at $45 and Maroochydore is set at $45
Available- if you wanna make that service available at that business location
Time Required- how much time you need the service to be
Online Booking Name- what name you want the service to be called when clients book online
Can Be Booked Online- an option which allows or not allows the service to be booked online by clients
Active- an option if you the service to be active in Client Diary or not active
Showing how to edit a existing service
- So in the service menu click on the service you want to edit and edit the service as shown in the screenshot below.
- Also when you are editing the services it will show hourly rate earnings for that service.
- Click on the blue Save button to apply changes to the service
How to add extra service time (including gaps).
- In the service screen click on the category in the left drop menu under the Services Quick Search to be able to click on the services in those categories drop down menus.
- Select which service you made to add the extra time service to
- At Time Required enter the time required to do the service
- If you want more time blocks to the service click on the pink + button next to Press the button to add further timing blocks
- Select how many minutes you want in the drop down menu and choose what type of time block you want it to be.