If you have more than one site/location, you will sometimes want an employee to view reports from multi sites. This person might be an area manager for example.
Other times you will want your employees to only view the appropriate reports at their current location.
Client Diary gives you the tools you need to confidently restrict employees to be able to only view what you consider appropriate.
Here is an example of an employee trying to view a report from another site when they don’t have permission:
How to setup restrictions
- Select the Employees menu
- Search the Employee’s name
- Click on the Add/Edit Details tab
- Tick / untick the “Can View Reports At” tick boxes
- Press the Save Button at the bottom of the screen
Once done your staff’s ability to view reports at other locations will be restricted according to your settings.