If you’re having any issues. Here are some common issues and how to resolve them.
Things are generally just not working correctly
First of all, ensure you’re using Google Chrome as your browser. If you use Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox or others you may experience behavior that’s not normal or it may just not work correctly at all. You can download Google Chrome from here.
I’m having trouble loading Client Diary
Common things you can try include:
- Ensure you’re using Google Chrome
- Simply press the refresh button in your browser to re-load the page
- Log out, then Exit Client Diary, then log back in again
- Exit your browser completely, load it up again, then log back into Client Diary
- Check your internet is working correctly. For instance, can you browse YouTube videos OK?
- Do you have any browser extensions installed? Some of these can block Client Diary from working properly.
If you’ve tried the things above that you know how to do and you’re still having issues, get in touch with us and we can help you out.