Blockout appointments are very versatile. You can use them to block out a quick meeting, a doctor’s appointment, leaving work early, a holiday and more.
Blocking Out Time in a Day
- Click and drag with your mouse from the start time until the end time of your block out.
- When prompted, choose Block Out Time.
- Select a reason (not required)
- Enter a note (not required)
- Press the Submit Button and you now have time blocked out
Blocking Out Holidays / Multiple Days
- Assuming booking a holiday, move to the start date of the holiday in the calendar.
- Click on the start time of the holiday in the calendar.
- Select the Block Out Time button
- Press the Multiple Days option on the left
- Enter the End Date to choose the last day of the block out
- Change the End Time to choose what time the last day of the block out finishes
- Under the Block Out Reason select which block reason to select what type of block out it is
- Click on the Submit button to add the block out