Bundles are an amazing way to book a client for multiple services at the same time.
If you havent set up bundles yet; please have a look at This Page.
After being set up, its as easy as booking an appointment and client will have multiple services booked on the calender.
For a full description of Service Bundles please follow this link to the Service Bundle Overview.
This is how:
- Select the Calendar Menu.
- Click on a Time Slot to make an appointment.
- Choose the New Appointment button.
- Enter the Client Details.
- Below the service selection area you will find the Service Bundles area.
- Choose the Bundle you would like to book.
- You will now see the individual services that make up the Bundle appear in the top right of the New Appointment area.
- Select the Submit Button like normal to book the Bundled services
- The booking is in the calendar and can be moved about and adjusted if needed.
TIP: Looking closely you will see a small, opened box icon in the booking.
This indicates the booking is part of a Bundle and therefore might have adjusted timing and pricing compared to a normal booking.
Hovering your mouse over the booking will show a tip to let you know which bundle the booking is part of.
For more info on Service Bundles be sure to read the Service Bundle Overview.