How To Do A Stocktake
Performing a stock take in Client Diary is fast and easy. It allows you to ensure the stock you have in your business exactly matches what’s inside Client Diary. That way when you place orders or run reports, the information Client Diary has is accurate.
To do a stock take in Client Diary:
- Select the Products menu
- Select Stock Tools tab next to Products tab in the top blue bar
- Click on Stock take on the left
- Under the Stock takeheading select which business location you wish to do do a stock take on.
- Click on Start Stock take button.
Then stock take form will appear
- Then click on tick box which product you want to or don’t want to be included in your stock take.
- Click on the Next button
- Now it will have in a list Brand Name, Line Name, Product Name, Usage/Retail, Expected Stock Amount and Real Stock Amount.
- In the Real Stock Amount just click on it and enter the real stock valve for that product.
- Click on Next
Then it will summarize what you have enter in the stock take and list on bottom of the stock take
Total of differences in amount and Total of differences in value
Click on Finish to Finalize the stock take
Just so you know that the Expected Stock Amount is the level set value for each of your products. You will have to have level set value applied to your products for stock take to work properly in your Client Diary. On how to do this just Click Here
How To View Previous Stocktakes
- Products on the left menu
- Click on Stock Tools on the top blue bar
- Click on Stocktake on the left menu
- Under History click on the red View button to view previous stocktake as shown in the screenshot below.