Telegram is a messaging platform similar to Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Signal, Google Hangouts, Apple’s iMessage and others. As one of the world’s fastest growing, privacy focused chat platforms, we have worked hard to let you to integrate with Telegram.
What is the Telegram Bot?
Our Telegram Bot allows you to perform multiple functions without having to load up Client Diary. Once you connect the Bot to your Telegram app you will be able to check your bookings for today or tomorrow, you’ll be able to check your target progress and even view your roster.
Below are some topics to get you up and running with the Telegram Bot and Client Diary.
- Get the Telegram app for your phone / tablet / computer
- Google/Android – Find or create your Telegram Username (you will need to add this to Client Diary)
- Apple/iOS – Find or create your Telegram Username (you will need to add this to Client Diary)
- Add your Telegram Username to Client Diary
- Find and start the Telegram Bot for the first time
- Use the Telegram Bot to check your bookings
- Use the Telegram Bot to check your roster
- Use the Telegram Bot to check your targets