Client Diary has an easy to use but very powerful Deposit / Account system.
If you take payments before a service is performed or before a product is sold then you should look at implementing the use of this tool in your business.
There are 5 topics covered below. Each topic has its own document to keep things simple to follow and well organised. Please follow the links below to read up on each section.
- Viewing the client’s current balance
- Taking the client’s deposit
- Using money in the client’s account to pay for a service or product
- How to allow a client to owe you money / go into negative credit
- Editing a client’s account balance if a mistake is made