How to edit or delete an existing transaction
Sometimes a mistake is made and it needs to be corrected.
To change a transaction:
- Select the Client option from the main menu
- Select the client’s name you wish to edit
- Select the history tab at the top of the screen
- Select the purchases tab in the main area of the screen
- Press the Edit Transaction button, make your changes and save
- OR press the Delete Transaction button
- Then editing transaction screen will appear
Note: You must be logged in with correct permissions to be able to do this.
You can either edit the transaction or delete the transaction as shown in the screenshot below.
- Payment Method- This is where you can change the type of payment that was used to finalize the payment through POS etc. Cash, Credit card, Eftpos and zip pay
- Reason- This where you can add a reason so to why the transaction was edited
- Location- If you have more than one business location apply to your client diary this is where you change the business location for the transaction.
- Date Of Transaction- This is where you can change the date of transaction you are editing
- Employee- This is where you can change the employee that checked out the transaction