How to edit or delete an existing transaction
Sometimes a mistake is made and it needs to be corrected.
To change a transaction:
- Select the Client option from the main menu
- Select the client’s name you wish to edit
- Select the history tab at the top of the screen
- Select the purchases tab in the main area of the screen
- Press the Edit Transaction button, make your changes and save
- OR press the Delete Transaction button
- Then editing transaction screen will appear
Note: You must be logged in with correct permissions to be able to do this.
You can either edit the transaction or delete the transaction as shown in the screenshot below.
How To Edit The Walk In Transactions
- Click on Clients menu
- Click on Walk-In Client
- Select Show Services and Products to show transaction for both services and products or select either Services if you want to view the service transaction or Products to only view product transactions
- Select what Start Date and End Date of date range of transactions you to been viewed
- Click on Get Purchases
Follow previous steps listed above to edit the transaction
Some ADDITIONAL notes on editing TRANSACTIONS in Client Diary
- Payment Method- This is where you can change the type of payment that was used to finalize the payment through POS etc. Cash, Credit card, Eftpos and zip pay
- Reason- This where you can add a reason so to why the transaction was edited
- Location- If you have more than one business location apply to your client diary this is where you change the business location for the transaction.
- Date Of Transaction- This is where you can change the date of transaction you are editing
- Employee- This is where you can change the employee that checked out the transaction