Setting up a new site / location
Client Diary is built from the ground up to support multi locations / multi sites. To create a new site:
- Select the My Account menu on the left
- Select the Sites / Locations tab at the top
- Select the Add New Location button
- Give the location a Name and press Next
- Select any employees that will work at the new location and press Next
- Select any services that will be performed at the new location and press Next
- Select any products that will be performed at the new location – IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a lot of products, pressing SELECT ALL will appear to freeze the system. Be patient and don’t press the button again. They will eventually appear on the right
- Press the Create Site button – IMPORTANT NOTE: This can take some time if you have a lot of services/products. Be patient and don’t press the button again. It will appear when it’s finished preparing the data.
In the image below you can see I’ve created a new site called Melbourne City.
Things you should do after adding a new site/location
Once the above step is done, the following topics should be worked through to ensure the new site is setup fully:
- Add any details required such as Trading Name, Address, Phone, Company Tax Number
- If you have any new employees to add, read here on how to add them.
- You are able to setup employee rosters by location. Read here on how to do this.
- To setup security for new staff, read this topic for standard security, this topic for multi site security with reporting and this topic for calendar switching restrictions.
- If you have any specific services to add that are only at that location, read here on how to add services.
- If you have any new products to add in the new location, read here on how to add products.
- You can set the opening hours of the new location, read here on how to do this.